Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson
International Airport (YWG) is located at the northwestern edge of
Winnipeg, 8 km from downtown and 18 km from campus.
Union Station is located downtown, at Broadway and Main.
A one-way fare from the airport to downtown costs approximately $20 CAD.
A one-way fare from the airport to campus costs approximately $35 CAD.
- Unicity Taxi (204)925-3131
- Duffy's Taxi (204)925-0101
- Blueline Taxi (204)925-8887
- Spring Taxi (204)774-8294
- Yellow Taxi (204)582-7777
- Steinbach Taxi (204)326-9937
- United Plus Taxi (204)772-7900
- Super Taxi (204)925-2080
A one-way fare on Winnipeg Transit
costs $2.30 CAD.
(Sargent-Mountain) from the airport to downtown.
- Connect to
from downtown to campus.
- The total travel time from the airport to campus is just over one hour.