The following is a list of papers publications I have been involved in as an author. PDFs are available where noted. Some of these are course projects, while others were published in conferences or journals. Papers are listed in reverse-chronological order of publication.
- Active Balancing and Turning for Alpine Skiing Robots. Chris Iverach-Brereton, Brittany Postnikoff, Jacky Baltes, Amirhossein Hosseinmemar. Knowledge Engineering Review (KER) Special Issue. Accepted, publication pending
- Fuzzy Logic Control of a Humanoid Robot on Unstable Terrain. Chris Iverach-Brereton, Jacky Baltes, Brittany Postnikoff, Diana Carrier, and John Anderson. RoboCup 2015: Robot World Cup XIX. Heifei, China. July 17-23, 2015. pp 202-213.
- Rocking the Bongo Board: Humanoid Robotic Balancing on Dynamic Terrain. Chris Iverach-Brereton. Master's Thesis, University of Manitoba, Department of Computer Science. Advisor: Dr Jacky Baltes. July 8, 2015.
- Human Inspired Control of a Small Humanoid Robot in Highly Dynamic Environments or: Jimmy DARwIn Rocks the Bongo Board. Jacky Baltes, Chris Iverach-Brereton, John Anderson. RoboCup 2014: Robot World Cup XVIII. Joao Pessoa, Brazil. July 19-25, 2014. pp 466-477.
- Gait Design for an Ice Skating Humanoid Robot. Chris Iverach-Brereton, Jacky Baltes, John Anderson, Andrew Winton, and Diana Carrier. Advances in Autonomous Robotics — Selected extended papers of the joint 2012 TAROS Conference and the FIRA RoboWorld Congress, Bristol, UK. Volume 62, Issue 3, March 2014, pp 306–318.
- Sensor Filtering for Balancing of Humanoid Robots in Highly Dynamic Environments. Jacky Baltes, Chris Iverach-Brereton, and John Anderson. Automatic Control Conference (CACS), 2013 CACS International, Dec 2013, pp 170–173.
- Ice Skating Humanoid Robot. Chris Iverach-Brereton, Andrew Winton, and Jacky Baltes. Joint Proceedings of the 13th Annual TAROS Conference and the 15th Annual FIRA RoboWorld Congress, Bristol, UK, August 20-23, 2012, pp 209-219.
- Learning from the Future: What Science Fiction Can Teach Us about Social Robots. Chris Iverach-Brereton. Advanced Introduction to Human Robot Interaction (AHRI 2011) Final Paper. September-December 2011, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada.
- Frustrated Delivery Robot. Chris Iverach-Brereton, Roberta Melvin, Matthew Lount, and Andrew Winton. Advanced Introduction to Human Robot Interaction (AHRI 2011) Final Group Project. September-December 2011, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada.
- Threaded C and FreezerOS. Jacky Baltes, Chris Iverach-Brereton, Chi Tai Cheng, and John Anderson. International Conference on Advanced Humanoid Robotic Research (ICAHRR '11). August 26-30, 2011, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. pp 170-177
- Acquisition of Off-Screen Targets. Chris Iverach-Brereton and Rob Guderian. Advanced Human-Computer Interaction (HCI 2010) Final Group Project. January 2011, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada.
- CFANS Air Navigator Resource Allocation Model (ANAV-RAM) Simulation Tool: User's Guide and Technical Documentation. René Séguin, Chris Iverach-Brereton, and Jeremy Valcourt. DRDC CORA TM 2010-215. Defence R&D Canada - CORA. Technical Memorandum October 2010. Limited release to defense departments