COMP2130 Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science
Home page for
COMP2130 Discrete Mathematis for Computer Science
Jan - April 2014
- April 25, 2014: This is goodbye. I enjoyed teaching the class and I will miss you.
- April 25, 2014: The grades are in and you should be able to see them tomorow early.
- April 16, 2014: I am in for consultation now to 11:30. Maybe an hour more in the early afternoon. Tomorow, I am in from somewhere around 10am
- April 15, 2014: Your term mark has been calculated and posted. The exam mark and final grade will not be posted. Your grade will be on Aurora
as soon as I have calculaterd it and got it OKed.
- April 15, 2014: Assignment 5 will be done early this afternoon. When the marks go up, you may come and visit your assignment 5.
- April 7, 2014: Assignment 4 marks are up. Assignment 4 returned on Wed. April, 9.
- April 3, 2014: Assignment 5 question 7 had an incorrect definition of positive set. It has now been corrected.
- April 2, 2014: EXTENSION Assignment 5 is now due April 7, 2014.
- March 24, 2014: Corrected Assign. 4 Qustion 11. The boiler plate was wrong. So I did it a better way.
- March 21, 2014: Solutions to Assignment 4 are up.
- March 21, 2014: Assignment 5 is up.
- March 18, 2014: Although it is not on the exam some students wanted the proof of the EEA. It is in the handouts folder.
- March 13, 2014: Assignment 3 marks are up.
- March 12, 2014: Assignment 4 Question 10 had a typographical hicup which has now been fixed.
- March 10, 2014: Assignment 4 has some clarifications added to it, the questions renumbered and the new question 6 made easier. Better run off a
new copy. Remeber refresh button.
- March 7, 2014: Midterm marks are up.
- March 7, 2014: Assignment 4 is up and due March 21.
- March 5, 2014: Midterm solutions are up.
- March 3, 2014: I am in my office from now until 3pm for anyone who needs help.