What's New With EVO: Star Trek
Last update: Date of most recent entry
- November 6 1999
- Collected all EVOST and EVST information into one archive file
for redistribution. You can find it in the developers' section.
- November 3 1999
- Acknowledged my limitations in this and have abandoned the project
altogether. It was a fun diversion while I had the time.
- April 5 1999
- Fixed the site back up and reinstalled htaccess password. Hopefully,
we'll get back on track again. Slow and steady...
- September 2 1998
- Moved the site from www.escape-velocity.com/evost/ back to its old
home and updated internal links accordingly.
- August 28 1998
- Summer breaks and vacations have suspended much effort on the
project. I will start poking folks into activity by mid-September.
- July 3 1998
- Uploaded more outfits by Tyr.
- June 30 1998
- Uploaded first batch of Tyr's outfit picts.
- June 27 1998
- Uploaded sketches of new outfits for 3D rendering reference.
- June 22 1998
- Modified some ship and outfit descriptions.
- Added plan view of Cardassian orbital weapons platform.
- June 17 1998
- Added list of Star Trek-related "junk" items.
- June 15 1998
- Added more outfits and outfit descriptions.
- June 8 1998
- Updated map and descriptions to fine-tune the universe.
- June 4 1998
- Moved the site to a new home at www.escape-velocity.com/evost/
and updated internal links accordingly.
- Uploaded BinHex'ed versions of descriptions and news.
- June 3 1998
- Created an outfits page and added five new missions.
- Uploaded planet/base/bar descriptions for all systems. *whew*
- June 2 1998
- Uploaded UFP-relavent descriptions and all news reports.
- June 1 1998
- Created mission, reserved list, and developers pages.
- May 30 1998
- All UFP planets/bases/bar descriptions are complete.
- May 29 1998
- Uploaded Illustrator files of system map.
- May 29 1998
- Installed password protection.
- May 28 1998
- Updated system map to be less "organized"; less inter-connectivity
between all systems; some name swaps and changes.
- Updated UFP ship class listing, descriptions for shipyards, images
for designing each, and my notes on comparability.
- May 26 1998
- Updated the splash page.
- Redesigned EVOST system map, including governments for UFP, Romulan,
Federation, Ferengi, Cardassian, and Dominion. This design assumes mission
sets to "discover" alien space and as such, offers "corridors" into said
- May 23 1998
- Deconstructed old system map along with planet/station/bar descriptions
to see what was still usable for EVOST map. Since the maps and descriptions
were my creation, there is no issue of theft.
- Efforts will be made to contact those who were in the original EVST
group, but with perhaps only three address in the plug-in, not everyone will
- May 18 1998
- Recovered old EVST 0.4x plug-in attempt from archives.
- May 16 1998
- Well, we need a site, I guess... ;-)
D. Joseph Creighton