- J. Miic and V. B. Miic."Wireless Personal Area Networks:
Performance, Interconnection and Security with IEEE.802.15.4". Chichester,
UK: John Wiley & Sons, Hardcover: 320 pages ISBN-10: 0470518472 ISBN-13:
978-0470518472 , 2008
- J. Miic and V. B. Miic. Performance Modeling and Analysis
of Bluetooth Networks: Network Formation, Polling, Scheduling, and Traffic
Control. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, Hardcover, 309 pages, 2006, ISBN 0-8493-3157-9.
- J. Misic, F. Amini and M. Khan: "Signature-based intrusion detection
in healthcare wireless sensor networks implemented over IEEE 802.15.4 beacon
enabled clusters ", to appear in Encyclopedia of Wireless and Mobile
Communications, edited by Borko Furht, published by CRC Press, a Taylor &
- J. Misic , "Energy Consumption of Key Distribution in 802.15.4
Beacon Enabled Cluster with Sleep Management", to appear in book of Security
in Distributed and Networking Systems, edited by Yi Pan and Yang Xiao, published
by World Scientific, 2007
- J. Mišic and R. Udayshankar, "Bridging options in IEEE 802.15.4
cluster based networks", Chapter XY in the book, on Wireless Sensor Networks,
edited by A. Boukerche, to be published by Wiley&Sons.
- M. Khan and J. Mišic, "Security in IEEE 802.15.4 cluster based networks",
To appear as Chapter XY in the book "Security in Wireless Mesh Networks",
edited by Yang Zhang, J. Zheng and H. Hu.
- J. Mišic, S. Shafi and V. B. Mišic, "Admission control issues
in 802.15.4 sensor clusters", Chapter XY in Handbook on Mobile Ad Hoc
and Pervasive Communications, L. T. Yang and M. Denko (editors), Stevenson
Ranch, CA: American Scientific Publishers, 2007.
- V. B. Mišic and J. Mišic, "Medium Access in Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks",
a Chapter in The Handbook of Computer Networks, Edited by H. Bidgoli, To be
published by John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY. 2007.
- F. Amini, V. B. Mišic and J. Mišic, "Intrusion Detection in Wireless
Sensor Networks", Chapter 6 in Security in Distributed, Grid and Pervasive
Computing, Edited by Yang Xiao.
- J. Mišic, V. B. Mišic, "Security Issues in Wireless Sensor Networks
used in Clinical Information Systems", Chapter 17 for Wireless/Mobile
Network Security", Edited by Prof. Yang Xiao, Prof. Xuemin (Sherman)
Shen, and Prof. Ding-zhu Du, Springer 2007, ISBN-10: 0-387-28040-5, ISBN-13:
- J. Mišic, V. B. Mišic, and , G.R. Reddy, "Activity scheduling
in Bluetooth based sensor networks" chapter for "Resource, Mobility
and Security Management in Wireless Networks and Mobile Communications"
to be published by Auerbach Publications, Y. Zhang (editor) , CRC Press
- V. B. Mišic, J. Fung, and J. Mišic. "MAC Layer Attacks in 802.15.4
Sensor Networks", chapter 12 in Security in Sensor Networks, Yang Xiao
(editor), CRC Press, 2006 (to appear)
- J. Mišic and V. B. Mišic. "TCP performance in Bluetooth scatternets",
chapter 15 in Design and Analysis of Wireless Networks, Yi Pan and Yang Xiao
(editors), Nova Science Publishers, 2005, (ISBN 0849328322)
- J. Mišic and V. B. Mišic. "Adaptive Cycle-Controlled E-Limited Polling
in Bluetooth Piconets", chapter 17 in Theoretical and Algorithmic Aspects
of Sensor, Ad Hoc Wireless and Peer-to-Peer Networks, J. Wu (editor), CRC
Press, 2005, (ISBN 0849328322)
- J. Miic and V. B. Miic. "An Overview of Intra-
and Inter-Piconet Scheduling Algorithms in Bluetooth", chapter 31 in
the Handbook of Algorithms for Mobile and Wireless Networking and Computing,
A Boukerche (editor), CRC Press, 2006 (ISBN: 1584884657)