I will teaching a graduate course in combinatorial optimization in Winter (January to April) 2016.
Below is a listing of courses that I have taught at least once while employed at the University of Manitoba.
- COMP 1010 - Introduction to Computer Science
- COMP 2080 - Analysis of Algorithms
- COMP 2130 - Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science
- COMP 2140 - Data Structures and Algorithms
- COMP 2160 - Programming Practices
- COMP 2280 - Introduction to Computer Systems
- COMP 3170 - Analysis of Algorithms and Data Structures
- COMP 3290 - Introduction to Compiler Construction
- COMP 3720 - Computer Networks
- COMP 4140 - Introduction to Cryptography and Crypto-systems
- COMP 7720 - Approximation Algorithms
- COMP 7720 - Combinatorial Algorithms
- COMP 7720 - Combinatorial Optimization
I have served on various committees while employed at the University of Manitoba. A listing of these committees is given below.
- Associate head of Compute Science (undergraduate studies)
- Computer Science hiring committee
- Graduate studies committee
- Undergraduate curriculum committee
- Industry liaison committee
- Faculty of Science executive committee
- Faculty of Science committee on courses and programs (COCAP)
- Faculty of Science tenure and promotion committee
I have also been a reviewer for various journals and served on numerous M.Sc. and Ph.D. examining committees.