In the Fall 2021 term, I will be teaching COMP 4140 (Introuction to Cryptgraphy and Cryptosystems)
Here is a draft ROASS
For COMP 4140 that I'm teaching in Fall 2021. The official version will be available on UMLearn at the start of the course in September.
For the Winter 2022 term, I will be teaching COMP 2280 and the topics course COMP 4060 (Data Compression).
Below is a list of courses that I have taught at least once while employed at the University of Manitoba.
- COMP 1010 - Introduction to Computer Science
- COMP 1012 - Computer Programming for Scientists and Engineers
- COMP 2080 - Analysis of Algorithms
- COMP 2130 - Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science
- COMP 2140 - Data Structures and Algorithms
- COMP 2160 - Programming Practices
- COMP 2280 - Introduction to Computer Systems
- COMP 3170 - Analysis of Algorithms and Data Structures
- COMP 3290 - Introduction to Compiler Construction
- COMP 3720 - Computer Networks
- COMP 4140 - Introduction to Cryptography and Cryptosystems
- COMP 7720 - Approximation Algorithms
- COMP 7720 - Combinatorial Algorithms
- COMP 7720 - Combinatorial Optimization