Parallel Evolutionary/Bio-Inspired Computing for Real World Applications Lab
The focus of the parallel evolutionary/bio-inspired computing lab is:
- What is the real world application?
- What is the issue or problem in this application?
- Explore, design and develop innovative algorithmic optimizations to solve this problem. The lab explores evolutionary/bio-inspired techniques.
- Design parallel evolutionary/bio-inpired computing algorithms.
- Explore algorithm-architecture mappings to optimize performance of parallel and heterogeneous architectures including Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA), general purpose multi-core (CPU) and graphics (GPU) processors.
- Implement the parallel algorithm.
- In-depth theoretical and practical performance analysis of the parallel algorithm.
If you are interested in parallel or evolutionary/bio-inspired computing, you must consider joining this lab.