* MORE TO BE ADDED
* David Allenotor , Ruppa K. Thulasiram (2010), Simulation and Evaluation of a Financial Option Based Model for Grid Resources Management , Proc. of the IEEE Advanced High Performance Computing and Networking (AHPCN), Sep, 2010 Melbourne, Australia (Invited Paper).
* David Allenotor, Ruppa K. Thulasiram and Parimala Thulasiraman , A Novel Application of Option Pricing to Distributed Resources Management, Proceedings (CD_RoM) of the 23rd IEEE/ACM Intl. Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS) Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Computing in Finance (PDCoF), Rome, Italy, May 24-29, 2009.
* David Allenotor, Ruppa K. Thulasiram, and Parimala Thulasiraman, A Financial Option Based Grid Resources Pricing Model: Towards an Equilibrium between i Service Quality for User and Profitability for Service Providers, Springer-Verlag Proceedings of the 4 th Intl. Conf. on Grid and Pervasive Computing , Geneva, Switzerland, May 4-7, 2009. Vol.5529, pp.13-24.
* David Allenotor and Ruppa K. Thulasiram GFRoM: Grid Resources Pricing -- A Fuzzy Real Option Model and Quality of Service Guarantee, Intl. Journal of High Performance Computing and Networking (to appear)
* David Allenotor, and Ruppa K. Thulasiram, Grid Resources Pricing: A Novel Financial Option-Based Quality of Service-Profit Quasi-Static Equilibrium Model, 9th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Grid Computing (Grid 2008), Tsukuba, Japan, Sept.29-Oct.1, 2008.
* David Allenotor, and Ruppa K. Thulasiram, A Fuzzy Grid-QoS Framework for Obtaining Higher Grid Resources Availability, 3rd IEEE International Conference on Grid and Pervasive Computing (GPC2008), Kunming, China, May 2008.
* David Allenotor and Ruppa K. Thulasiram, G-FRoM: Grid Resources Pricing - A Fuzzy Real Option Model, 3rd IEEE International Conference on eSceince and Grid Computing , Bangalore, India, Dec.10-13, 2007.
* David Allenotor and Ruppa K. Thulasiram, A Real Option Model for Pricing Grid Computing Resources and QoS, a poster at the 8th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Grid Computing (Grid 2007) , Austin, TX, Sep.19-21, 2007.
* David Allenotor and Ruppa K. Thulasiram, A Grid Resources Valuation Model Using Fuzzy Real Option, 5th IEEE International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing and Applications (ISPA 2007) , Niagara Falls, Canada, Aug.29-31, 2007. (Nominated for best paper award) (Received Honorary Mention)
If you need a copy of any of the above papers please send a mail to Ruppa Thulasiram