Office Hours for January to April, 2019:
- 10:30-11:30 am Monday/Wednesday/Friday (priority to COMP 4420 students);
- 1:30-2:30 pm Monday/Wednesday/Friday (priority to COMP 1010 students);
- 2:00-3:00 pm Tuesday/Thursday;
- Or by appointment.
Teaching for January to April, 2019:
LaTeX and bibTex for Research Methodologies, 2018:
Notes and examples showing how to use LaTeX and bibTeX..
- Research interests:
Some of my interests are the design and analysis of
algorithms and data structures (especially trees and computational
geometry), concurrent data structures,
formal language theory.
- Ph.D., University of Waterloo, 1992.
- M.Sc., University of Manitoba, 1985.
- B.Sc., University of Manitoba, 1983.
Owner of this page: Helen A. Cameron --
UofM CompSci WWW Administrator --
UofM Campus WWW Administrator --